All Policies are subject to adjustment to which you will be notified. It is your responsibility to remain up to date.
- This is a virtual convention. As such, everything will be conducted online through Zoom. It is your responsibility to be prepared to use it.
- You are not permitted to record panels without express permission of the panelist and the moderators.
- You are responsible for everything you say in the webinar. No profanity or offensive behaviour will be tolerated. If you violate this, you will be removed from the call.
- Panel lengths are set by CaperCon. Please refer to the schedule for these. Please be aware that sessions are timed. The panelist does not have the option to exceed that limit. The schedule is publicly available for all to see and due to tight time constraints the panellists will not be able to wait for people to arrive, so please be prompt. There might also be limits on the number of people that can participate in a particular event, so again promptness is appreciated.
- We will also attempt to be prompt, although technical issues may arise that will cause events to be delayed. We will attempt to communicate issues and deal with them as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience.
We have an anti-bullying policy.
- There is NO judgement, bullying, or discriminatory comments to be made by anyone for any reason. Negativity directed towards a panelist, volunteer, or fellow con-goer will cause you to be removed from the convention immediately and could lead to a permanent ban.
These are not guidelines, these are rules. If these rules are not followed you may be banned from attending or participating in the convention in the future.
Thank you for your participation in Virtual CaperCon 2020!