Panelist Policies (Virtual Con)
What is a panelist? A panelist is a person passionate enough about a subject that they want to share it with the world.
All Policies are subject to adjustment to which you will be notified. It is your responsibility to remain up to date.
- There are no 18+ panels permitted at virtual con. No nudity, profanity, or offensive behaviour will be tolerated.
- You are not permitted to record panels without express permission and it must be further discussed with the moderators.
- You are responsible for all that is said in the webinar. Anything that is shown during the webinar panel or said is the responsibility of the panelist. The convection is hosting only.
- You MUST have filled out the panelist form and if something was missed you will not be approved until it is resolved.
- Panels are a maximum of 1 hour. These sessions are timed so please be aware.
- CaperCon reserves the right to cancel, close, or end a panel if they deem it to be inappropriate or policy breaking.
- You must use the CaperCon Zoom. The CaperCon Moderator will add you as a co-host.
- You must have a CaperCon Moderator present.
- If you’re conducting a panel that attendees must pay for, you’re responsible for all handling of money.
- The schedule will be emailed out to panelists at least one or two weeks before it is released to the public. You are NOT permitted to share the working schedule with anyone, it is for you alone to confirm that the days and times are correct.
We have an anti-bullying policy.
- There is NO judgement, bullying, or discriminatory comments to be made by anyone for any reason. Negativity directed towards another panelist, volunteer, or con-goer will remove you from the convention immediately and could lead to a permanent ban.
- There will be no profane language of any kind.
- If you need to cancel your panel PLEASE to let us know as soon as you know. There is a wait list of people that would love a spot.
These are not guidelines, these are rules. If these rules are not followed you may be banned from applying to host a panel in the future.
Thank you for your participation in Virtual CaperCon 2021!